Finally nailed down the last few bugs and got the App through Apple’s review process – take a look on the App Store for details.
Android version is nearly there, just a few outstanding bugs so watch this space.
See FAQ for known issues and feature requests that other users have made.
Ditch your folders and clipboard and capture all your dig records on a tablet. Use our pre-defined forms for cuts, deposits, plans, sections, finds, samples and so on – or create new forms to suit your needs.
- Comprehensive lists of values for eg colours, textures based on an amalgamation of UK practices
- Calculation of levels and linking levels to relevant forms
- Tracks links between contexts and plans/sections/finds
- Organise your work into collections
- Export/import utility for back up and to print or output to spreadsheets or other databases
- Create or customise your own forms and lists of values
There’s plenty of help inside the App but see the FAQ for more and a walk-through of the steps to make your own customised forms, complete with your logo.