The latest version of Skelly-Pad includes a number of features that have been requested by users in the field, particularly those excavating the numerous cemetries that are found all round the UK. This version is available on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
New features include;
- Ability to manage large numbers of skeleton using folders, move skeletons between folders, export and import folders, delete folders
- Record Joints and Joint Pathology
- Record Cranial measurements using CRANID measurements and export in CRANID ready format
- New Adult Skeleton format based on the Museum of London recording standards
- Ability to import skeletons from other users archives – see Skeleton Archive for an initial set of data from the Wellcome Osteological database
- Add new values for Ancestry